We are accepting all permit submissions and conducting building inspections. For the safety of the public and our staff, we have taken some preventative measures to avoid the spread of COVID. To better serve you we have established in-person hours for over-the-counter permits.
The permit counter will be open Monday and Thursday from 8 am-12 pm via appointment only*. You can request a building inspection** or a permit appointment by clicking the button below.
Please check your junk/spam folder for an email confirmation of your appointment. In the event that we need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you will be notified via email.
*Before visiting Colma's Town facilities, please fill out the COVID-19 Self-Monitoring Visitor Form linked below:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours: Fever or chills (100.4ºF/38ºC or greater) cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing fatigue, muscle or body aches headache sore throat, congestion, runny nose new loss of taste or smell nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, close contact in the last 14 days with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19. If you have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 24 hours you may not visit any of Colma's facilities today. Please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days from this date.
- If you have not experienced any of these symptoms in the last 24 hours, you may enter this facility after completing and submitting the form.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car or outside as the lobbies of all facilities are closed. Upon arrival, you will be asked to log in your name, date/time of arrival, and your temperature will be checked.
**Inspection Requests Notes:
- If you haven't submitted a Safety Protocols Acknowledgement before you request your initial inspection, your request will be denied. Email email@example.com for the form.
- At least (1) business day's notice required prior to the requested inspection date.
- Cut-off time for next-day requests is 3pm. Next-day requests submitted after 3pm will be denied.
- Same-day requests will not be accepted.
If you have any questions please call 650-757-8888 or email Abby Dometita at firstname.lastname@example.org