We are accepting all permit submissions and conducting building inspections. For the safety of the public and our staff, we have taken some preventative measures to avoid the spread of COVID. Our services will continue to be provided electronically via email, but limited in-person services will also be offered.
The permit counter will be open for the following services:
- General permit questions
- Checking in for an appointment
- Assistance with scheduling an appointment
- Hard copy plan, document, and/or check payment drop off
We are accepting digital submittal of all permits. Please contact email@example.com for more information. Appointments are available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9AM – 4PM (closed 12-1PM). To book an appointment to pick-up approved plans and issued permits, click the button below.
You can request an inspection (for issued building permits only) by clicking the button below. Please specify the type of inspection.
- At least (1) business day's notice required prior to the requested inspection date.
- Cut-off time for next-day requests is 3pm. Next-day requests submitted after 3pm will be denied.
- Same-day requests will not be accepted.
Please check your junk/spam folder for an email confirmation of your appointment. In the event that we need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you will be notified via email.
*Before visiting Colma's Town facilities, please fill out the COVID-19 Self-Monitoring Visitor Form linked below:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours: Fever or chills (100.4ºF/38ºC or greater) cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing fatigue, muscle or body aches headache sore throat, congestion, runny nose new loss of taste or smell nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, close contact in the last 14 days with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19. If you have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 24 hours you may not visit any of Colma's facilities today. Please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days from this date.
- If you have not experienced any of these symptoms in the last 24 hours, you may enter this facility after completing and submitting the form.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to log in your name, date/time of arrival, and your temperature will be checked.
If you have any questions, please email Abby Dometita at firstname.lastname@example.org.