The Town of Colma is seeking candidates for the Administrative Services Director position who recognize the history and unique character of the Town and will work along side the newly appointed City Manager guiding the policymakers in maintaining the quality of life that residents value and cherish. The ideal candidate is an experienced, well-rounded municipal professional with a strong financial background, who is ready to make an immediate impact and work side-by-side all levels of staff to get the work done. As is common with small organizations, collaboration and multi-tasking abilities are extremely important. The ideal candidate will:
- Maintain cooperative relationships with the public, elected officials and other employees.
- Respect the diversity of our staff and community.
- Be a steward of the resources provided.
The Administrative Service Director oversees the Finance Department and the functional areas of Human Resources, Information Technology and Risk Management. This position is an integral member of the Town’s leadership team and provides:
- Professional technical support and guidance to all Town operations
- Day-to-day management of the Finance Department
- Direction to the Human Resources Manager
- Oversight of the information technology contract
- Management of the Town’s liability insurance programs
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by February 15, 2018, to email@example.com or :
Town of Colma
Human Resources Department
1198 El Camino Real
Colma, CA 94014
If you have any questions, please contact Lori Burns, Human Resources Manager, at (650) 997-8306.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please view our Administrative Services Director brochure.