If you have information about pollution being spilled, dumped or discharged into the stormwater drainage system, which includes storm drains, creeks, lakes, ponds, streets, gutters, or directly into any waterway, please call Colma Public Works Department at (650) 757-8888.
You may also report incidents using the form below.
For emergencies after hours or hazardous waste spills, call (650) 997-8321.
Examples of what you can report:
- Foam, bubbles, or a milky appearance in a street gutter or waterway
- A strange odor coming from a storm drain
- Spilled or dumped auto fluids (motor oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, etc) or chemicals (paint, cleaners, etc) on the street or into a storm drain
- Wastewater piped to a creek or ditch (i.e. from a washing machine, floor drain)
- Washing equipment outdoors using chemicals
- Sediment flowing off a construction site
- Other pollutants