7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
REPORT FROM CLOSED SESSION
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- SFO Development and Expansion
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the February 27, 2019 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the February 28, 2019 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Accept Report of Check Paid for February 2019.
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Authorizing Removal of Inconsistent Fees and Charges of the Colma Municipal Code as Set Forth in the Master Fee Schedule and Taking Other Actions Relating Thereto (second reading).
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Subchapter 2.08 to the Colma Municipal Code, Relating to Multi-Unit Smoking Control and Determining Such Action to be Categorically Exempt from Environmental Review, Pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15061(b)(3) and 15308 (second reading).
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution of the Town of Colma in Support of the Establishment of the Flood and Sea Level Resiliency Agency.
- Motion Accepting the 2018 Annual Report on the Implementation of the General Plan, Including the Housing Element.
- PARKING CODE AMENDMENTS AND ORDINANCE
a. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Sections 4.2 and 6.2 of the Colma Parking Code Relating to the Stopping, Standing or Parking of Vehicles in Various Locations Within the Town of Colma.
b. Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Adding Section 6.01.078, Parking Space Markings / “One Space/One Vehicle” to the Colma Municipal Code, and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
- HEART MEMBER AGENCY COMMITTEE APPOINTMENT
Consider: Motion Confirming Designation of an Appointee to the Heart Member Agency Committee.
- FIVE YEAR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (CIP)
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving the Capital Improvement Plan for Fiscal Years 2019-2024.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.