6:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
CLOSED SESSION – 6:00 PM
1. In Closed Session Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 – Conference with Labor Negotiators.
Agency Negotiators: Brian Dossey, City Manager; Pak Lin, Administrative Services Director; Austris Rungis, IEDA
Employee Organizations: Colma Peace Officers Association; Colma Communications/Records Association
Unrepresented Employees: All
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
REPORT FROM CLOSED SESSION
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Introduction of new Assistant Planner Brandon DeLucas
- Proclamation in honor of Women’s History Month
- Mayor’s Water Challenge
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
2. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the March 13, 2019 Regular Meeting.
3. Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Adding Section 6.01.78, Regarding Parking Space Markings/”One Space/One Vehicle,” to the Colma Municipal Code (second reading).
4. MINOR HOME REPAIR GRANT PROGRAM REPEAL
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Repealing Colma Administrative Code Subchapter 1.06, Relating to the Minor Home Repair Grant Program.
5. BROWN ACT UPDATE – PUBLIC MEETINGS/MEETING MANAGEMENT
Consider: Motion to Receive a Brown Act Update Presentation on New or Trending Legal Issues Regarding Public Meetings/Meeting Management.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.