PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Recognition of North Peninsula Food Pantry and Dining Center of Daly City Executive Director Denise Kelly and Board of Directors
- Introduction of New Assistant Planner Claire Smith
- Introduction of New Accounting Technician Nicole Nguyen
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the July 13, 2022 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Repealing Colma Municipal Code Subchapter 4.13 and Adopting a New Subchapter 4.13 Regulating the Use of Disposable Food Service Ware by Food Facilities Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(B)(3) and 15308 to Align with New State Mandates (second reading).
- Motion to Designate Council Member John Goodwin as the Voting Delegate and City Manager Brian Dossey as the Alternate Voting Delegate for the Annual League of California Cities Conference in September 2022.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Calling on Sutter Health to Reopen the Mack E. Mickelson Arthritis and Rehabilitation Center Therapy Pool for Community Use at the Mills Health Center in San Mateo, With the Same Open Access Hours That Were in Place Prior to January 2020.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Three-Year Financial Projection and GASB Reporting Service Contract with GovInvest for a Total Contract Value of $104,000.
- SALE OF 1365 MISSION ROAD
Consider: Motion Finding That the Town Owned Property at 1365 Mission Road is Exempt Surplus Property and Directing the City Manager to Prepare, List and Sell the Town Owned Property at 1365 Mission Road for Sale.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.