6:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
CITY COUNCIL OF THE TOWN OF COLMA
Wednesday, April 12, 2023
CLOSED SESSION – 6:00 PM
REGULAR SESSION – 7:00 PM
The City Council, staff and members of the public may participate in the meeting in person at Town Hall or virtually via Zoom Video Conference.
To attend the meeting in person:
Town Hall, Council Chamber, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma CA 94014
To participate in the meeting via Zoom Video Conference:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
To provide Public Comment in person:
Members of the public wishing to speak are requested to complete a yellow speaker card and submit it to the City Clerk. Comments should be kept to three minutes or less.
To provide Public Comment via Zoom Video Conference:
Live verbal public comments may be made by requesting to speak using the “raise hand” feature in Zoom or, if calling in by phone, by pressing *9 on the telephone keypad prior to the consent calendar being heard, or prior to the close of the public comment period for agenda items or non-agenda items. In response, the Town will unmute the speaker and allow them to speak up to three minutes.
To provide Public Comment in writing:
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at email@example.com before the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
CLOSED SESSION – 6:00PM
- In Closed Session pursuant to Government Code § 54957, PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT
Title: City Manager
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Proclamation in honor of National Poetry Month
- 50th Wedding Anniversary Recognition of Dianne and Roy Chiappari
- 50th Wedding Anniversary Recognition of Bill and Perky Ramroth
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the March 22, 2023 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for February 2023.
- Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the First Quarter of 2023.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution to Amend the FY 2022-23 Budget and Authorizing: (1) the Payment of $1.0 Million to CalPERS as Supplemental Pension Payments Including Authorizing the City Manager to Execute and Submit the Additional Unfunded Accrued Liability Payment Form to CalPERS; and (2) $800,000 to the PARS’ 115 Trust for Pension, Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Declaring the Futility of Public Bidding and Delegating Authority to the City Manager to Approve and Execute a Reimbursement Agreement with South San Francisco for Roadway Resurfacing Work on Hillside Boulevard and Lawndale Boulevard and Approving a Capital Improvement Plan Budget Amendment to CIP #906 from $320,000 To $337,645, Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15301.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.