Regular City Council Meeting – April 13, 2022
The City Council meeting will be conducted virtually pursuant to the provisions of Assembly Bill 361 amending the Ralph M. Brown Act and Government Code Section 54953(e) (and without compliance with section 54953(b)(3)) related to conducting public meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic based on the current State of Emergency and the existing State recommendations on social distancing. The Council Chambers will not be open to the public for this City Council meeting.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer, the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kco5bgxkcc
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at email@example.com before or during the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words. Verbal comments will also be accepted during the meeting.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Proclamation in recognition of Arbor Day
- Proclamation in recognition of National Poetry Month
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the March 23, 2022 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the April 5, 2022 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for March
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Chapter 4, Business Activities, and Chapter 5, Planning, Zoning, Use & Development of Land & Improvements of the Colma Municipal Code Relating to Family Day Care Homes (second reading).
- Motion to Reconfirm Findings and Determinations Under Resolution No. 2021-33 and Assembly Bill 361 for the Continuation of Virtual
- Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the First Quarter of 2022.
- ORDINANCE RESTRICTING PET ACCESS TO PUBLIC PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT
Consider: Motion to Introduce and Waive Further Reading of an Ordinance Amending Chapter 2.07, Prohibited Activities at Parks and Recreational Facilities, of the Colma Municipal Code Relating to Restricting Pet Access to Public Playground Equipment.
- FY 2022-23 BUDGET
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley, City Clerk at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014