7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Introduction of New Finance Consultant Jessie Kim
– Introduction of New Community Service Officer Katherine Parra
– Birthday Recognition of Former Mayor Dennis Fisicaro
– Report from San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District Board Member Joe Silva
– Recognition of C.A.P.E. Participants and Jeff Norris, SMC Office of Emergency Services
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the April 10, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. SERRAMONTE BOULEVARD AND COLLINS AVENUE MASTER PLAN CONCEPT REVIEW
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
3. VEHICLE RELASE FEE INCREASE
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Colma Master Fee Schedule, Relating to the Vehicle Release Fee.
4. VENDING ORDINANCE AMENDMENT
Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Repealing Sections 4.02.020(c) and 4.02.040 and Adding Chapter 4.15 to the Town of Colma Municipal Code, Imposing Regulations on Sidewalk Vending in Compliance with Senate Bill 946 and Determining Such Action to be Categorically Exempt from Environmental Review Pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15378(a) and 15061(b)(3), and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.