Regular City Council Meeting – April 8, 2020
On March 17, 2020, the Governor issued Executive Order N-29-20 suspending certain provisions of the Ralph M. Brown Act in order to allow for local legislative bodies to conduct their meetings completely telephonically or by other electronic means. Pursuant to the Shelter-in-Place Orders issued by the San Mateo County Health Officer on March 16, 2020 and March 31,2020, the statewide Shelter-in-Place Order issued by the Governor in Executive Order N-33-20 on March 19, 2020, and the CDC’s social distancing guidelines which discourage large public gatherings, the Council Chamber will not be open to the public for the April 8, 2020 Town of Colma City Council Meeting. The purpose of these orders was to provide the safest environment for Council Members, staff and the public while allowing for public participation.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer, the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting Online: https://zoom.us/j/127732045
Meeting ID: 127 732 045
One tap mobile:
+16699006833,,127732045# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,127732045# US (Houston)
Dial by your location:
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 127 732 045
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acS4ed2alc
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org before or during the meeting . Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting, or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the March 11, 2020 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the March 18, 2020 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Approve the Report of Checks Paid for March 2020.
- Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the First Quarter of 2020.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving a Service Contract with the City of South San Francisco for Dispatch Services.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adopting Road Maintenance and Rehabilitation Account (RMRA) Project List for Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Funded by SB 1: The Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017 and Amend the Mission Road Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement Project Budget.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Accept and Consent to Deeds or Grants Conveying Any Interest in or Easement Upon Real Estate for Public Purposes.
- DONATION TO SMC STRONG FUND
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Authorizing Donation of ___________ Dollars to the Silicon Valley Community Foundation for the San Mateo County Strong Fund.
- MISSION ROAD IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – BID PACKAGE APPROVAL
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Bid Document Package and Authorizing Staff to Advertise Notice Inviting Bids for the Mission Road Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement Project (CIP #903).
- CALIFORNIA CARDROOM GAMING ASSOCIATION JOINT POWERS AGREEMENT
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014