On March 17, 2020, the Governor issued Executive Order N-29-20 suspending certain provisions of the Ralph M. Brown Act in order to allow for local legislative bodies to conduct their meetings completely telephonically or by other electronic means. Pursuant to the Shelter-in-Place Orders issued by the San Mateo County Health Officer on March 16, 2020 and March 31,2020, the statewide Shelter-in-Place Order issued by the Governor in Executive Order N-33-20 on March 19, 2020, and the CDC’s social distancing guidelines which discourage large public gatherings, the Council Chamber will not be open to the public for this Town of Colma City Council Meeting. The purpose of these orders was to provide the safest environment for Council Members, staff and the public while allowing for public participation.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer, the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85991611992
Meeting ID: 859 9161 1992
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,85991611992#,,,,,,0#,,015385# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,85991611992#,,,,,,0#,,015385# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 859 9161 1992
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcAquSflK
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org before or during the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Proclamation in honor of the 100th Anniversary of Women’s Suffrage
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the July 22, 2020 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the August 5, 2020 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Approve a Report of Checks Paid for July 2020.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Encroachment Agreement for 1500 Collins Avenue Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15305.
- 775 SERRAMONTE BOULEVARD – NEW CADILLAC DEALERSHIP
- Consider: Motion to Resolution Adopting A Mitigated Negative Declaration and Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program in Compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act for an Automobile Dealership Project at 775 Serramonte Boulevard.
- Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving a Temporary Use Permit, Conditional Use Permit, Design Review and Sign Permit for an Automobile Dealership Project at 775 Serramonte Boulevard.
- TEMPORARY ACCOUNTING (PAYROLL) TECHNICIAN
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the Hiring of a Temporary Accounting Technician from August 30, 2020 Through April 10, 2021 to Augment a Temporary Vacancy in the Finance Department.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Agenda Packet Updated 08.12.20 at 3:10 p.m.