7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Introduction of New Police Dispatcher Alejandra Gonzalez
- Introduction of New CSG Contractors
- Laura Wayman on Dementia Awareness
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the July 24, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept Report of Checks Paid for July 2019.
3. Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Subchapter 3.10 of the Colma Municipal Code and Finding the Action to be Exempt from Environmental Review Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15308, Relating to Green Infrastructure (second reading).
4. Motion to Approve the Final Report of the Colma Wastewater Collection System Master Plan.
5. LEW EDWARDS GROUP CONTRACT AMENDMENT
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving the First Amendment to Professional Services Agreement with the Lew Edwards Group.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.