Regular City Council Meeting – December 11, 2019
7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Proclamation in honor of Choco, retiring U.S. Parks Police K9
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the November 26, 2019 Special Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the December 3, 2019 Special Meeting.
3. Motion to Accept the Report of Checks Paid for November 2019.
4. Motion to Introduce the following ordinance by title only with direction to staff to include all noticed publication dates and January 8, 2020 as the public hearing date in Article I, Sections (j) and (k): an Ordinance Amending Chapter 5, Subchapter 4 of the Town of Colma Municipal Code, Adopting by Reference the 2019 Edition of the California Building Standards Code (California Code of Regulations, Title 24), Consisting of the 2019 California Building Code, the 2019 California Residential Code, the 2019 California Electrical Code, the 2019 California Mechanical Code, the 2019 California Plumbing Code, the 2019 California Fire Code, the 2019 California Energy Code, the 2019 California Green Building Standards Code, the 2019 California Historical Building Code, the 2019 California Existing Building Code and the 2019 California Referenced Standards Code; the 1997 Edition of the Uniform Housing Code; and the 2018 International Property Maintenance Code, Together With Certain Additions, Amendments, and Deletions; Waive a further reading of the ordinance; and schedule a public hearing for January 8, 2020.
5. Motion to Adopt a Resolution to Accept Work Performed by Community Playgrounds, Inc., for the Sterling Park Playground Improvement Project and Authorize the Director of Public Works to File a Notice of Completion with the County Recorder’s Office and Make the Final Payment to Community Playgrounds, Inc., in Accordance with State Prompt Payment Laws.
6. WILD BIRD AND WILD ANIMAL FEEDING ORDINANCE
Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Amending Colma Municipal Code Subchapter 8.01 Prohibiting the Feeding of Wild Birds or Wild Animals on Public and Private Property Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(b)(3), and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
7. COUNCIL COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS 2020
Consider: Motion Approving Committee Assignments for 2020 and Granting to the Appointee Discretion in Voting on Matters Brought Before the Committee.
8. COUNCIL OF CITIES AND CITY SELECTION COMMITTEE
Consider: Motion Confirming Designation of the Mayor as the Voting Member for the Council of Cities, Designating an Alternate Voting Member, and Giving the Voting Member Discretion on any and all Matters to be Considered.
9. FIFTH AMENDMENT TO EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT WITH KIRK STRATTON
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Fifth Amendment to Employment Contract with Kirk Stratton.
10. THIRD AMENDMENT TO EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT WITH BRIAN DOSSEY
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Third Amendment to Employment Contract with Brian Dossey.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014