7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
This City Council meeting will be conducted pursuant to the provisions of Assembly Bill 361 and Government Code Section 54953(e) (and without compliance with section 54953(b)(3) related to conducting public meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic. The City Council, staff and members of the public may participate in the meeting in person at Town Hall or virtually via Zoom Video Conference.
To attend the meeting in person:
Town Hall, Council Chamber, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma CA 94014
To participate in the meeting via Zoom Video Conference:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
To provide Public Comment in person:
Members of the public wishing to speak are requested to complete a yellow speaker card and submit it to the City Clerk. Comments should be kept to three minutes or less.
To provide Public Comment via Zoom Video Conference:
Live verbal public comments may be made by requesting to speak using the “raise hand” feature in Zoom or, if calling in by phone, by pressing *9 on the telephone keypad prior to the consent calendar being heard, or prior to the close of the public comment period for agenda items or non-agenda items. In response, the Town will unmute the speaker and allow them to speak up to three minutes.
To provide Public Comment in writing:
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at email@example.com before the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Recognition of Retired Council Member Diana Colvin
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the November 9, 2022 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the November 16, 2022 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for November 2022.
- Motion to Reconfirm the Findings and Determinations Made in Resolution No. 2021-33 and Under Assembly Bill 361 for the Continuation of Virtual Meetings, with Acknowledgment that the California Department of Public Health has Updated the Definition of “Close Contact” in Regulation 3205 from Being within 6 Feet of Another Person to Sharing the Same Indoor Space with Another Person for 15 Minutes or More, Which Further Supports the Findings.
- Motion Accepting the Fiscal Year 2021-22 Annual Investment Report Through June 30, 2022.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute All Master Agreements, Program Supplemental Agreements, Fund Exchange Agreements, Fund Transfer Agreements, and Any Amendments for All Federal and/or State Funding Projects with the California Department of Transportation Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15305.
- Motion Approving and Accepting the Development Impact Fee Report for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2022.
- URGENCY ORDINANCE RELATING TO ACCESSORY DWELLING UNITS
Consider: Motion to Adopt an Urgency Ordinance Amending Chapter 5, Subchapter 5.19, of the Colma Municipal Code Relating to Accessory Dwelling Units and Junior Accessory Dwelling Units and Determining the Ordinance to be Exempt from CEQA Per Guideline 15282 and Public Resources Code 21080.17.
- ORDINANCE AMENDING COLMA MUNICIPAL CODE RELATING TO A COUNCIL VACANCY
Consider: Motion to Introduce and Waive First Reading of an Ordinance Amending Section 1.02.020 of the Colma Municipal Code Relating to a Council Vacancy Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(b)(3).
- AGE FRIENDLY ACTION PLAN
Consider: Motion Approving the Town of Colma’s Age Friendly Action Plan and Submission of the Plan to the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) and the World Health Organization (WHO) Maintaining the Town of Colma’s Age-Friendly City Designation Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15378.
- SURPLUS LAND INVENTORY
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Declaring Certain Properties as Exempt Surplus Land and Non Surplus Land, as Defined in Government Code § 54221(b); and Authorizing the Filing of the Inventory List Establishing the Town’s Inventory in Compliance with Government Code § 54230(a)(1) Pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15378 and 15061(b)(3).
- COUNCIL OF CITIES AND CITY SELECTION COMMITTEE
Consider: Motion to Confirm Designation of the Mayor as the Voting Member for the Council of Cities, Designating an Alternate Voting Member, and Giving the Voting Member Discretion on any and All Matters to be Considered.
- CITY COUNCIL COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS FOR 2023
Consider: Motion Approving Committee Assignments for 2023 and Granting to the Appointee Discretion in Voting on Matters Brought Before the Committee.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.