The City Council meeting will be conducted virtually pursuant to the provisions of Assembly Bill 361 amending the Ralph M. Brown Act and Government Code Section 54953(e) (and without compliance with section 54953(b)(3)) related to conducting public meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic based on the current State of Emergency and the existing State recommendations on social distancing. The Council Chambers will not be open to the public for this City Council meeting.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer, the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kco5bgxkcc
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at email@example.com before or during the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words. Verbal comments will also be accepted during the meeting.
CLOSED SESSION – 6:00 PM
- In Closed Session Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 – Conference with Labor Negotiators.
Agency Negotiator: Mayor
Unrepresented Employees: City Manager
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00 PM
REPORT FROM CLOSED SESSION
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the November 10, 2021 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the November 10, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for November 2021.
- Motion to Reconfirm Findings and Determinations Under Resolution No. 2021-33 and Assembly Bill 361 for the Continuation of Virtual Meetings.
- Motion Approving and Accepting the Development Impact Fee Report for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2021.
- Motion Accepting the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Annual Investment Report Through June 30, 2021.
- Motion to Adopt aResolution Amending Colma Administrative Code Subchapter 1.15, Relating to an Environmentally Preferable & Recovered Waste Organic Product Procurement Policy.
- MEMORANDUMS OF UNDERSTANDING AND COST OF LIVING INCREASES
a. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Memorandum of Understanding Between the Town of Colma and the Colma Peace Officers Association for the Period of December 26, 2021 to June 30, 2024;
b. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Memorandum of Understanding Between the Town of Colma and the Colma Police Communication/Records Association for the Period of December 26, 2021 to June 30, 2024;
c. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Cost of Living Salary Increases for Certain Unrepresented Employees and Modifying the Town’s Salary Schedule; and,
d. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Colma Administrative Code Subchapter 3.01 Through 3.05, and Subchapter 4.04, Relating to Various Employment-Related Policies and Financial Management.
- COUNCIL OF CITIES AND CITY SELECTION COMMITTEE
Consider: Motion to Confirm Designation of the Mayor as the Voting Member for the Council of Cities, Designating an Alternate Voting Member, and Giving the Voting Member Discretion on any and all Matters to be Considered.
- CITY COUNCIL COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS FOR 2022
Consider: Motion Approving Committee Assignments for 2022 and Granting to the Appointee Discretion in Voting on Matters Brought Before the Committee.
- 2040 GENERAL PLAN UPDATE – DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley, City Clerk at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Item #10, Attachment A updated 12.06.21.