7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Proclamation in Honor of Quilts of Valor
- Recognition of C.A.P.E. Team Members
- Swearing in of Community Service Officer Rickie Breaux
- Swearing in of Sergeant Saul Guerrero
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the February 13, 2020 Special Meeting.
- Motion Accepting the Fiscal Year 2019-20 Quarterly Financial Report Through September 30, 2019 and Authorizing a Copy to be Posted on the Town’s Website.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Subchapter 4.03 of the Colma Administrative Code, Relating to the Grants and Donations Policy.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution to Establish Hourly Compensation for Intern and Student Aide Positions and Add to the Salary Schedule.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Accepting Auditor’s Reports and Financial Statements for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2019.
- HOUSING LAW UPDATE
This item is presentation only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
- LAWNDALE BOULEVARD AND EL CAMINO REAL MEDIAN LANDSCAPING
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.