5:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
CLOSED SESSION – 5:00 PM
- In Closed Session Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 – Conference with Labor Negotiators.
Agency Negotiators: Brian Dossey, City Manager; Pak Lin, Administrative Services Director; Austris Rungis, IEDA
Employee Organizations: Colma Peace Officers Association and Colma Communications/Records Association
Unrepresented Employees: All
STATE OF THE CITY – 6:00 PM
- Mayor del Rosario will give a presentation on the state of Colma.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00 PM
REPORT FROM CLOSED SESSION
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Introduction of Recreation Leader Aidan Gonzalez
- County-wide Flood & Sea Level Rise Resiliency Agency Presentation
- Proclamation in honor of Black History Month
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the February 6, 2019 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the February 11, 2019 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Contracts with Placeworks, MIG, Dudek, Kittelson and Associates, and CSDA Design Group For On-Call Environmental Services for 2019-2024.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Contracts with Placeworks, Kittelson and Associates, and CSDA Design Group for General Plan Services.
- Motion Accepting the Fiscal Year 2018-19 Mid-Year Investment Report Through December 31, 2018.
- Motion Accepting the Fiscal Year 2018-19 Mid-Year Financial Report Through December 31, 2018 and Authorizing a Copy to be Posted on the Town’s Website.
- MULTI-UNIT HOUSING SMOKING ORDINANCE - Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Amending Subchapter 2.08 to the Colma Municipal Code, Relating to Multi-Unit Smoking Control and Determining Such Action to be Categorically Exempt from Environmental Review Pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15061(b)(3) and 15308, and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
- 2019 FEE SCHEDULE UPDATE
- Consider: Motion to Resolution of the City Council of the Town of Colma Adopting a Master Fee Schedule and Authorizing Removal of Duplicative or Inconsistent Fees and Charges of the Colma Administrative Code and Taking Other Actions Relating Thereto
- Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Authorizing Removal of Inconsistent Fees and Charges of the Colma Municipal Code as Set Forth in the Master Fee Schedule and Taking Other Actions Relating Thereto, and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
- HOLIDAY EVENT AND TOWN PICNIC - Consider: Motion to Plan and Coordinate an Adult Holiday Event at the South San Francisco Conference Center on December 14, 2019; to Determine the Guest List for the Adult Holiday Event; to Set the Participation Fee for the Adult Holiday Event at $15 for Adults and $10 for Seniors and Disabled; and, to Plan and Coordinate the Annual Town Picnic for September 7, 2019.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.