Regular City Council Meeting – January 8, 2020
7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Holiday House Decoration Contest Winners
– Police Department End of Year Report
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the December 11, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept the Report of Checks Paid for December 2019.
3. Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Colma Municipal Code Subchapter 8.01 Prohibiting the Feeding of Wild Birds or Wild Animals on Public and Private Property Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(b)(3) (second reading).
4. Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the Fourth Quarter of 2019.
5. Motion Approving and Accepting the Development Impact Fee Report for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2019.
6. Motion to Accept and Approve the Closeout of the 2010 ADA Transition Plan.
7. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Chapter Three of the Colma Administrative Code, Relating to Various Employment-Related Policies.
8. OLIVET PARKWAY STREET NAME CHANGE TO ETERAL HOME PARKWAY
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving the Renaming of Olivet Parkway Between El Camino Real and Hillside Boulevard to Eternal Home Parkway.
9. 2019 COLMA BUILDING CODE
Consider: Motion to Conduct a Public Hearing on, Waive the Second Reading of, and Adopt an Ordinance Amending Chapter 5, Subchapter 4 of the Town of Colma Municipal Code, Adopting by Reference the 2019 Edition of the California Building Standards Code (California Code of Regulations, Title 24), Consisting of the 2019 California Building Code, the 2019 California Residential Code, the 2019 California Electrical Code, the 2019 California Mechanical Code, the 2019 California Plumbing Code, the 2019 California Fire Code, the 2019 California Energy Code, the 2019 California Green Building Standards Code, the 2019 California Historical Building Code, the 2019 California Existing Building Code and the 2019 California Referenced Standards Code; the 1997 Edition of the Uniform Housing Code; and the 2018 International Property Maintenance Code, Together with Certain Additions, Amendments, and Deletions.
10. 2019 CAPITAL PROJECT UPDATE
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving FY 2019-20 Fiscal Year Budget Amendment Carrying Over $2,549,548 of Unspent Capital Project Budgets From Prior Years to FY 2019-20 Fiscal Year Budget, Releasing $64,985 of Unspent Capital Project Funding Back to Reserves, With $33,418 to Capital Reserve Fund 31 and $31,567 to Fleet Replacement Fund 61, and Increasing the Serramonte Blvd/Collins Ave Master Plan Budget by $25,000.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014