Regular City Council Meeting – July 10, 2019
7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Introduction of new Facility Attendant Adanna Bellot and Recreation Leaders Mariah Esquivel, Andrea Ortega, Vincent Martin, and Rebecca Walton
– Peninsula Clean Energy Reach Codes
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the June 26, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept Report of Checks Paid for June 2019.
3. Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the Second Quarter of 2019.
4. LEAGUE OF CALIFORNIA CITIES CONFERENCE VOTING DELEGATE
Consider: Motion Designating a Voting Delegate for the Annual League of California Cities Conference in October 2019.
5. EL CAMINO REAL IMPROVEMENT PLAN – TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Consider: Motion to Appoint Two City Council Members to Participate in the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meetings for El Camino Real Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement PLAN.
6. UPDATE TO SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY – COLMA ADMINISTRATIVE CODE
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Subchapter 1.17 of the Colma Administrative Code, Relating to the Town’s Social Media Policy.
7. VALUE BASED CODE OF CONDUCT
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014