The City Council meeting will be conducted virtually pursuant to the provisions of Assembly Bill 361 amending the Ralph M. Brown Act and Government Code Section 54953(e) (and without compliance with section 54953(b)(3)) related to conducting public meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic based on the current State of Emergency and the existing State recommendations on social distancing. The Council Chambers will not be open to the public for this City Council meeting.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer, the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kco5bgxkcc
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words. Verbal comments will also be accepted during the meeting.
CLOSED SESSION – 6:30PM
- In Closed Session under Government Code 54957 – PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Title: City Manager
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00PM
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Recognition of North Peninsula Food Pantry and Dining Center of Daly City Executive Director Denise Kelly and Board of Directors
- Introduction of New Principal Planner Lorraine Weiss
- Introduction of New Recreation Staff:
- Melissa Granados, Recreation Leader
- Ashley Rostran, Recreation Leader
- Miranda Rodriguez, Recreation Leader
- Daniel Gotelli, Recreation Leader
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the June 22, 2022 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the June 22, 2022 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for June 2022.
- Motion to Reconfirm the Findings and Determinations Made in Resolution No. 2021-33 and Under Assembly Bill 361 for the Continuation of Virtual Meetings, with acknowledgment that the California Department of Public Health has updated the definition of “close contact” in Regulation 3205 from being within 6 feet of another person to sharing the same indoor space with another person for 15 minutes or more, which further supports the findings.
- Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the Second Quarter of 2021.
- Motion to Opt-Out and Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Opt-Out Letter in the Pending Class Action Case of City of Long Beach, et al. V. Monsanto Company, et al., United States District Court, Central District of California, Case No.: 2:16-CV-03493-FMO-AS.
- ENGINEER’S REPORT
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Overruling Protests to and Adopting Engineer’s Report on Sewer Service Charges for Fiscal Year 2022-23, Directing the City Engineer to File a Copy of the Engineer’s Report with the San Mateo County Tax Collector, and Authorizing the County Tax Collector to Place the Charges on the Property Tax Roll.
- SUSTAINABLE FOOD SERVICE WARE ORDINANCE
Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Repealing Colma Municipal Code Subchapter 4.13 and Adopting a New Subchapter 4.13 Regulating the Use of Disposable Food Service Ware by Food Facilities Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(B)(3) and 15308 to Align with New State Mandates, and Waive Further Reading of the Ordinance.
- FULL TIME DISPATCH SERVICES / CONTRACT DISPATCH SERVICES
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.