On March 17, 2020, the Governor issued Executive Order N-29-20 suspending certain provisions of the Ralph M. Brown Act in order to allow for local legislative bodies to conduct their meetings completely telephonically or by other electronic means. Pursuant to the Shelter-in-Place Orders issued by the San Mateo County Health Officer on March 16, 2020 and March 31,2020, the statewide Shelter-in-Place Order issued by the Governor in Executive Order N-33-20 on March 19, 2020, and the CDC’s social distancing guidelines which discourage large public gatherings, the Council Chamber will not be open to the public for this Town of Colma City Council Meeting. The purpose of these orders was to provide the safest environment for Council Members, staff and the public while allowing for public participation.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer, the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261 Passcode: 074407
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Passcode: 074407 One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kco5bgxkcc
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org before or during the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the June 23, 2021 Special
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the June 23, 2021 Regular
- Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for June
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Repealing Colma Municipal Code Subchapter 4.13 and Adopting a New Subchapter 4.13 Regulating the Use of Disposable Food Service Ware by Food Facilities Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(b)(3) and 15308 (second reading).
- Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the Second Quarter of 2021.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Accepting the Mission Road Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement Project as Complete, Directing the Director of Public Works to File a Notice of Completion for the Project with the San Mateo County Recorder’s Office, and Authorizing a Budget Amendment.
- SEWER ENTERPRISE RFP
Consider: Motion to Authorizing Staff to Release a Request for Proposal for Professional Consulting Services to Prepare a Sewer Service Rate Study.
- ENGINEER’S REPORT OF SANITARY SEWER SERVICE CHARGES FOR FY 2021-2022
Consider: Motion to Resolution Overruling Protests to and Adopting Engineer’s Report on Sewer Service Charges for Fiscal Year 2021-22, Directing the City Engineer to File a Copy of the Engineer’s Report with the San Mateo County Tax Collector, and Authorizing the County Tax Collector to Place the Charges on the Property Tax Roll.
- F STREET RETAINING WALL REPAIR PROJECT
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
Mayor/City Council City Manager
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley, City Clerk at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.