On March 17, 2020, the Governor issued Executive Order N-29-20 suspending certain provisions of the Ralph M. Brown Act in order to allow for local legislative bodies to conduct their meetings completely telephonically or by other electronic means. Pursuant to the Shelter-in-Place Orders issued by the San Mateo County Health Officer on March 16, 2020 and March 31,2020, the statewide Shelter-in-Place Order issued by the Governor in Executive Order N-33-20 on March 19, 2020, and the CDC’s social distancing guidelines which discourage large public gatherings, the Council Chamber will not be open to the public for this Town of Colma City Council Meeting. The purpose of these orders was to provide the safest environment for Council Members, staff and the public while allowing for public participation.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer,
the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81280735450
One tap mobile:
Meeting ID: 812 8073 5450
+16699006833,,81280735450#,,1#,347788# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,81280735450#,,1#,347788# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location:
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 812 8073 5450
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keFXqEn7sx
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org before or during the meeting . Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting, or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
CLOSED SESSION – 5:30 PM
- In Closed Session under Government Code § 54957 – PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Title: City Manager
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00PM
REPORT FROM CLOSED SESSION
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Proclamation in honor of Pride Month
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the May 27, 2020 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for May 2020.
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Various Provisions in Chapter 5 and Repealing and Replacing Subchapter 5.19 of the Colma Municipal Code Relating to Accessory and Junior Accessory Dwelling Units and Determining the Ordinance to be Exempt from CEQA (second reading).
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Subchapter 1.14 of the Colma Administrative Code, Relating to the Temporary Suspension of the Water Conservation Incentive Program and Suspending the Program for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Ratifying the Salary Schedules in FY 2019-20.
- 2020 GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION
- Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Calling and Giving Notice of the General Municipal Election to be Held on November 3, 2020, for the Election of Three City Council Members, Requesting the Board of Supervisors of San Mateo County to Consolidate Said Election With the Statewide General Election of Same Date Pursuant to Elections Code Section 10403 and Related Matters; and
- Consider: Resolution Adopting Regulations for Candidates for Elective Office Pertaining to Candidates Statements Submitted to the Voters at an Election to be Held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.