7:00 pm Colma Community Center
1520 Hillside Blvd, Colma 94014
The City Council, staff and members of the public may participate in the meeting in person at Town Hall or virtually via Zoom Video Conference.
To attend the meeting in person:
Town Hall, Council Chamber, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma CA 94014
To participate in the meeting via Zoom Video Conference:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
To provide Public Comment in person:
Members of the public wishing to speak are requested to complete a yellow speaker card and submit it to the City Clerk. Comments should be kept to three minutes or less.
To provide Public Comment via Zoom Video Conference:
Live verbal public comments may be made by requesting to speak using the “raise hand” feature in Zoom or, if calling in by phone, by pressing *9 on the telephone keypad prior to the consent calendar being heard, or prior to the close of the public comment period for agenda items or non-agenda items. In response, the Town will unmute the speaker and allow them to speak up to three minutes.
To provide Public Comment in writing:
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at email@example.com before the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Proclamation in recognition of Pride Month
- Presentation by Sarkis Vartanian, CEO, AHMC Seton Medical Center
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the June 14, 2023 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the June 14, 2023 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Awarding and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Construction Contract for the 2023 Facility Parking Lot Upgrades and Repairs Project (CIP #953), Including the Colma Police Facility, Colma Community Center, and Creekside Villas Parking Lots, to American Asphalt Repair & Resurfacing Company, Inc. in the Amount of $143,243.50 Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15301.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adopting the FY 2023-24 Appropriation Limit, Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15378.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving the Town’s Updated Sewer System Management Plan (SSMP) Pursuant To CEQA Guideline 15301.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending the Fiscal Year 2022-23 Budget by Transferring $468,172 From General Fund (11) to Capital Fund (31); Removing the Transfers Budget of $80,000 from Measure A, $60,000 from Measure W, and $80,000 from Gas Tax/RMRA to Street Capital Fund; and Transfer $66,000 from Street Capital (32) to General Fund (11), All Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15378.
- ENGINEER’S REPORT OF SANITARY SEWER SERVICE CHARGES FOR FY 2023-24
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Overruling Protests to and Adopting Engineer’s Report on Sewer Service Charges for Fiscal Year 2023-24, Directing the City Engineer to File a Copy of the Engineer’s Report with the San Mateo County Tax Collector, and Authorizing the County Tax Collector to Place the Charges on the Property Tax Roll Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15301 and 15378.
- 1651 HILLSIDE BOULEVARD – CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT AND DESIGN REVIEW
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving a Conditional Use Permit and Design Review for the Addition of a Flower Shop and Minor Expansion at 1651 Hillside Boulevard and Finding Project Exempt From Environmental Review Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15301.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.