Regular City Council Meeting – March 11, 2020
7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Proclamation in Honor of Women’s History Month – Sgt. Dawn Marchetti
- Introduction of New Administrative Technician Abigail Dometita
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the February 26, 2020 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Approve the Report of Checks Paid for February 2020.
- Motion Accepting the 2019 Annual Report on the Implementation of the General Plan, Including the Housing Element.
- Motion to Introduce the Following Ordinance by Title Only and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance: an Ordinance Amending Colma Municipal Code Subchapter 5.04 to Exceed the Minimum Building Code Standards for Building Electrification and EV Charging Infrastructure, and Set the Public Hearing Date for April 8, 2020.
- Motion Accepting the Fiscal Year 2019-20 Mid-Year Financial Report Through December 31, 2019 and Authorizing a Copy to be Posted on the Town’s Website.
- ADULT HOLIDAY PARTY
Consider: Motion Directing the City Manager to: (1) Plan and Coordinate an Adult Holiday Event in December 2020; (2) Set the Participation Fee for the Adult Holiday Party at $15 for Adults and $10 for Seniors and Disabled; and (3) Plan and Coordinate the Annual Town Picnic for September 12, 2020.
- CALIFORNIA CARDROOM GAMING ASSOCIATION JOINT POWERS AGREEMENT
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014