On March 17, 2020, the Governor issued Executive Order N-29-20 suspending certain provisions of the Ralph M. Brown Act in order to allow for local legislative bodies to conduct their meetings completely telephonically or by other electronic means. Pursuant to the Shelter-in-Place Orders issued by the San Mateo County Health Officer on March 16, 2020 and March 31,2020, the statewide Shelter-in-Place Order issued by the Governor in Executive Order N-33-20 on March 19, 2020, and the CDC’s social distancing guidelines which discourage large public gatherings, the Council Chamber will not be open to the public for this Town of Colma City Council Meeting. The purpose of these orders was to provide the safest environment for Council Members, staff and the public while allowing for public participation.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer, the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kco5bgxkcc
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org before or during the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
CLOSED SESSION – 6:00PM
- In Closed Session Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 – Conference with Labor Negotiators.
Agency Negotiator: Austris Rungis, IEDA
Employee Organizations: Colma Peace Officers Association and Colma Communications/Records Association
Unrepresented Employees: All
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00PM
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Colma Citizens Scholarship Recipients
- Reimagine SamTrans Presentation
- Proclamation in honor of Mental Health Month
- Proclamation in honor of National Public Works Week
- Proclamation in honor of Communities United Day
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the April 28, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for April 2021.
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Colma Municipal Code Subchapter 1.14 to Provide for Filing of Electronic Claims (second reading).
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Sections 3.04.160 and 3.04.170 of Subchapter 3.04 of the Colma Municipal Code Authorizing the Town to Adopt Future New or Increased Rates for Sewer Service Fees by Resolution (second reading).
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Establishing the Authorized Subsidy at $31,643 for the Water Conservation Incentive Program in Fiscal Year 2021-22.
- HOLY CROSS CELL TOWER - 1500 MISSION ROAD
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving a Conditional Use Permit to Install a New Stealth AT&T Wireless Communications Facility Within a Maintenance Area at the Holy Cross Cemetery at 1500 Mission Road Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15303, Class 3.
- FY 2021-22 CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT BUDGET
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley, City Clerk at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Agenda Packet Update 05.12.21.