Regular City Council Meeting – May 22, 2019
6:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
CLOSED SESSION – 6:00 PM
1. In Closed Session Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 – Conference with Labor Negotiators
Agency Negotiators: Austris Rungis, IEDA
Unrepresented Employees: City Manager, Chief of Police
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00 PM
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Introduction of new Recreation Manager Liz Tapia
– Introduction of new Recreation Leaders Alan Gonzalez and Henry Tom
– Recognition of Alice Letcavage’s 99th Birthday
– MBS Investments Informational Presentation
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
2. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the May 8, 2019 Regular Meeting.
3. Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Deleting Reference to Fees and Charges Contained in the Colma Municipal Code to Consolidate Such Fees and Charges Within the Adopted Master Fee Schedule and Taking Other Actions Relating Thereto (second reading).
4. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Municipal Services Contract with CSG.
5. VEHICLE RELEASE FEE
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Colma Administrative Code, Subchapter 1.10, Master Fee Schedule, relating to the Vehicle Release Fee.
6. REGULATION OF WIRELESS COMMUNICATION FACILITIES IN PUBLIC RIGHT-OF-WAY
A. Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Amending Sections 5.17.020 and 5.17.030 and Adding Subchapter 5.20 to the Colma Municipal Code Relating to Small Cell Wireless Facilities in the Public Rights-Of-Way, and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
B. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Establishing Design and Development Standards for Wireless Communication Facilities in the Public Right-Of-Way as Authorized by Subchapter 5.20 of the Town Municipal Code.
7. 1171 EL CAMINO REAL – WIRELESS FACILITY
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving a Conditional Use Permit to Install a Sprint Wireless Communications Facility at an Undeveloped Portion of Salem Memorial Park at 1171 El Camino Real (APN 011-341-720) Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15303, Class 3.
8. 1850 EL CAMINO REAL – OFFICE BUILDING PROJECT
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Conditional Use Permit, Project Design Review, and Tree Permit for an Office Building at 1850 El Camino Real. A Mitigated Negative Declaration was Previously Adopted for the Project Pursuant to CEQA.
9. 1457 MISSION ROAD – PAWRADISE BNB CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving a Conditional Use Permit to Allow a 3,890 Square Foot Dog Boarding, Daycare and Basic Grooming Services with an Approximately 54 Square Feet Retail Space Located at 1475 Mission Road (APN: 010-182-090) Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15301, Class 1(a).
Colma, CA 94014