7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Proclamation in honor of United Against Hate
– Halloween House Decorating Contest Winners
– Annual Employee Recognition
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the October 23, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept the Report of Checks Paid for October 2019.
3. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Appointing Laura Walsh to the Board of Trustees of the San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District.
4. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Third Amendment to the Bulk Cable Television Services Agreement with Comcast to Extend the Agreement for Five Years.
5. REPUBLIC SERVICES WASTE HAULING FRANCHISE AGREEMENT AMENDMENT
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving First Amendment to Allied Waste Services of North American, LLC (DBA Republic Services of Daly City) Franchise Agreement.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.