7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
The City Council meeting will be held in person in the Council Chambers as detailed below. As a courtesy and technology permitting, the meeting will also be held virtually via Zoom Video Conference. However, the Town cannot guarantee that the public’s access to the Zoom virtual platform will be uninterrupted, and technical difficulties may occur from time to time. In those instances, so long as the public may still attend the meeting in person, the meeting will continue.
To attend the meeting in person:
Town Hall, Council Chamber, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma CA 94014
To participate in the meeting via Zoom Video Conference:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Dial by your location:
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
To provide Public Comment in person:
Members of the public wishing to speak are requested to complete a yellow speaker card and submit it to the City Clerk. Comments should be kept to three minutes or less.
To provide Public Comment via Zoom Video Conference:
Live verbal public comments may be made by requesting to speak using the “raise hand” feature in Zoom or, if calling in by phone, by pressing *9 on the telephone keypad prior to the consent calendar being heard, or prior to the close of the public comment period for agenda items or non-agenda items. In response, the Town will unmute the speaker and allow them to speak up to three minutes.
To provide Public Comment in writing:
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at email@example.com before the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
As a reminder, the Town cannot guarantee that the public’s access to the Zoom virtual platform will be uninterrupted, and technical difficulties may occur from time to time. Therefore, if you want to ensure you are able to attend the meeting and/or make public comment, you may wish to attend in person.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Introduction of New Accounting Manager Jesse Bradley
- Introduction of New Human Resources Analyst Juan Rumayor
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the October 11, 2023 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the October 11, 2023 Regular Meeting.
- Motion Accepting the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Installation Project at the Colma Community Center as Complete and Directing the Director of Public Works to File a Notice of Completion for the Project with the San Mateo County Recorder’s Office Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15301 and 15303.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Reappointing Laura Walsh to the Board of Trustees of the San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15378.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adjusting Salary for Part-Time Staff to Meet the Minimum Wage Requirement Set Forth by the State of California and Amending the Salary Schedule, Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15378.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.