6:30 pm Colma Community Center
1520 Hillside Blvd, Colma 94014
Flag Raising Ceremony - 6:30 PM
Colma Community Center
1520 Hillside Boulevard
Colma, CA 94014
Regular Session - 7:00 PM
Colma Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real
Colma, CA 94014
FLAG RAISING CEREMONY – 6:30 PM
- Raising of the Italian Flag in honor of Italian Heritage and Culture Month
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00PM
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Introduction of New Part Time Community Service Officer Olivia Bonilla
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the September 25, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept the Report of Checks Paid for September 2019.
3. Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Colma Municipal Code Section 1.06.270 Relating to Bid Limits for Public Works Projects (second reading).
4. Motion Approving the Town’s Response to the Grand Jury Report Dated August 12, 2019, Regarding “Electric Vehicle Adoption in the Cities and County of San Mateo.”
5. Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the Third Quarter of 2019.
6. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Brokerage Contract, Subject to City Attorney Review and Approval, with MBS Securities for the Acquisition and Disposal of Brokered Certificate of Deposit in Accordance with the Town’s Investment Policy.
7. Motion Directing the City Manager to Sign a Letter of Intent to Peninsula Clean Energy as it Pertains to the Model Reach Code Development Process.
8. MOBILE STORE ORDINANCE
Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Repealing Section 5.03.390 and Adding Chapter 5.20 to the Town of Colma Municipal Code, Imposing Regulations on Mobile Stores and Determining Such Action to be Categorically Exempt From Environmental Review Pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15378(a) and 15061(b)(3), and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
9. ELECTRIC VEHICLES
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.