7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Recognition of the 18th Anniversary of September 11, 2001
- Annual Honor Roll Students Recognition
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the August 28, 2019 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Accept Report of Checks Paid for August 2019.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Radio Replacement and Maintenance Agreement with Telecommunications Engineering Associates (TEA).
- Motion Accepting the Fiscal Year 2018-19 Annual Investment Report Through June 30, 2019.
- FY 2019-20 NON-PROFIT FUNDING
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Determining Eligibility for Grant Funding, Approving Grants to Eligible Organizations, Finding That Each Approved Grant Serves a Public Purpose, and Authorizing Contracts with Each Eligible Organization for the Use of Town Funds.
- MOBILE FOOD VENDING ORDINANCE
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.