7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Introduction of Finance Consultants from Maze & Associates, Angie Nguyen and Maria Munoz
– Introduction of Facility Attendants Jenny Arcaina and Ted Cook
– Introduction of Police Recruit Carlos Huayllapuma
– Introduction of Human Resources Manager Letty Juárez
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the September 11, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion Approving the Town’s Response to the Grand Jury Report Dated July 29, 2019, Regarding “Soaring Pension Costs – Follow-Up On Grand Jury Report Of 2017-2018.”
3. Motion Directing the Voting Delegate to Vote in Support of the Two Resolutions That are Being Considered at the 2019 League of California Cities Conference Annual Business Meeting on October 18, 2019.
4. BIDDING THRESHOLDS FOR PUBLIC WORKS PROJECT
Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Amending Colma Municipal Code Section 1.06.270 Relating to Bid Limits for Public Works Projects, and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
5. LEW EDWARDS GROUP CONTRACT AMENDMENT
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving the First Amendment to Professional Services Agreement with the Lew Edwards Group.
6. FLAG POLICY AMENDMENT AND ITALIAN FLAG RAISING
a. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Subchapter 1.18 to the Colma Administrative Code, Relating to the Display of Flags on Town Property.
b. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Directing Town Staff to Fly the Italian Flag at [Specify Location] in Lieu of the Town Flag on [Specify Date/Duration], in Honor of Italian Heritage and Cultural Month.
7. ENERGY REACH CODES
8. WILD BIRD AND WILD ANIMAL FEEDING ORDINANCE
These items are for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.