Regular City Council Meeting – October 23, 2019
6:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
CLOSED SESSION – 6:00 PM
1. In Closed Session Under Government Code § 54956.9(d)(2), CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – ANTICIPATED LITIGATION
Number of Cases: 1
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00PM
REPORT FROM CLOSED SESSION
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
2. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the October 9, 2019 Regular Meeting.
3. Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Repealing Section 5.03.390 and Adding Chapter 5.20 to the Town of Colma Municipal Code, Imposing Regulations on Mobile Stores and Determining Such Action to be Categorically Exempt from Environmental Review Pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15378(a) and 15061(b)(3) (second reading).
4. ADDITIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO THE COLMA PARKING CODE
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Sections 3.4, 5.3, and 5.6 of the Colma Parking Code, Relating to the Stopping, Standing or Parking of Vehicles within the Town of Colma.
5. EL CAMINO BICYCLE AND PEDESTRIAN IMPROVEMENT PLAN ROLLOUT
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014