Regular City Council Meeting – Wednesday, October 27, 2021
The City Council meeting will be conducted virtually pursuant to the provisions of Assembly Bill 361 amending the Ralph M. Brown Act and Government Code Section 54953(e) (and without compliance with section 54953(b)(3)) related to conducting public meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic based on the current State of Emergency and the existing State recommendations on social distancing. The Council Chambers will not be open to the public for this City Council meeting.
Members of the public may view the meeting by attending, via telephone or computer, the Zoom Meeting listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Passcode: 074407 One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,81289976261#,,,,,,0#,,074407# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kco5bgxkcc
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org before or during the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words. Verbal comments will also be accepted during the meeting.
CLOSED SESSION – 6:00 PM
- In Closed Session Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 – Conference with Labor
Agency Negotiator: Austris Rungis, IEDA
Employee Organizations: Colma Peace Officers Association and Colma Communications/Records Association
Unrepresented Employees: All
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00 PM
REPORT FROM CLOSED SESSION
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- San Francisco International Airport Community Roundtable Coordinator
- Board of Trustees for the Jefferson Union High School District
- Proclamation in honor of Native American Heritage Month
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the October 13, 2021 Special Meeting.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the October 13, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Colma Municipal Code Subchapter 3.05 Relating to Collection of Solid Waste, Recyclables, and Organic Waste (second reading).
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving the Second Amendment to and Restatement of the Joint Powers Agreement Establishing the Peninsula Traffic Congestion Relief Alliance and Authorizing Execution of Same.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Reappointing Laura Walsh to the Board of Trustees of the San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District.
- CREEKSIDE VILLAS RENT INCREASE
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Colma Administrative Code Section 2.02.060 to Increase the Monthly Rent for New Tenants Moving into Creekside Villas on or After December 1, 2021 to $1,050.00 Per Month.
- REVIEW OF MISSION ROAD LANDSCAPING OPTIONS
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley, City Clerk at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014