7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Peninsula Council of Lions Clubs Police and Fire Award Winner Sergeant Dawn Marchetti
– Recognition of Recreation Manager Cynthia Morquecho
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the March 27, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept Report of Check Paid for March 2019.
3. Motion to Accept Informational Report on Recreation Department Programs, Activities, Events, and Trips for the First Quarter of 2019.
4. Motion to Adopt a Resolution to Accept Work Performed by VAS Security, DBA Edgeworth Integration, LLC, for the Town’s Access Control System Project and Authorize the Director of Public Works to File a Notice of Completion with the County Recorder’s Office and Make the Final Payment to Edgeworth Integration, LLC in Accordance with State Prompt Payment Laws.
5. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adopting Road Maintenance and Rehabilitation Account (RMRA) Project List For Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Funded by SB 1: the Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017.
6. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Agreement With Fehr & Peers in the Amount of $199,108.09 for the El Camino Real Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement Pla
7. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Increasing Salaries for Recreation Leader Positions, and Increasing Salaries for Facility Attendant Positions.
8. APPROVAL OF MEMORANDUMS OF UNDERSTANDING AND COST OF LIVING INCREASES
a. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Memorandum of Understanding Between the Town of Colma and the Colma Peace Officers Association for the Period of April 7, 2019 to June 30, 2022.
b. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Memorandum of Understanding Between the Town of Colma and the Colma Police Communication/Records Association for the Period of April 7, 2019 to June 30, 2022.
c. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Cost of Living Salary Increases for Certain Unrepresented Employees and Modifying the Town’s Salary Schedule.
d. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending Subchapter 3.02 and 3.06 of the Colma Administrative Code, Relating to Retention Pay and Sick Leave.
9. GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE
10. FY 2019-20 BUDGET
These items are for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.