7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Chief Commendation for Officer Anthony Berkovatz
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the May 22, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the May 23, 2019 Special Meeting.
3. Motion to Accept the Report of Checks Paid for May 2019.
4. Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Amending Sections 5.17.020 and 5.17.030 and Adding Subchapter 5.20 to the Colma Municipal Code Relating to the Small Cell Wireless Facilities in the Public Rights-of-Way (second reading).
5. Motion to Approve Acceptance of Work Performed by BHM Construction, Inc. on Phase 4 of the Town Hall Project as Complete and Authorizing the Director of Public Works to File a Notice of Completion with the County Recorder’s Office and Make the Final Payment of Withheld Funds to BHM Construction, Inc., in Accordance with State Prompt Payment Laws.
6. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving a Contract for Landscape Maintenance Services with Gachina Landscape Management.
7. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Accepting a Public Utility Easement on Mission Road Conveyed to the Town of Colma.
8. NO PARKING ANYTIME ZONE ON HILLSIDE BOULEVARD
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adding Subsection 3.7.6, No Parking Anytime on the Westerly Side of Hillside Boulevard from Sandhill Road Extending South to Lawndale Boulevard, to the Colma Parking Code Relating to the Stopping, Standing or Parking of Vehicles Within the Town of Colma.
9. FOURTH AMENDMENT TO EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT FOR CHIEF OF POLICE
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Fourth Amendment to Employment Contract with Kirk Stratton.
10. SECOND AMENDMENT TO EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT FOR CITY MANAGER
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving Second Amendment to Employment Contract with Brian Dossey.
11. ADOPTION OF THE FY 2019-20 ANNUAL BUDGET
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Appropriating Funds and Adopting the Annual Budget for Fiscal Year 2019-20.
12. WASTEWATER COLLECTION SYSTEM MASTER PLAN
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.