Regular City Council Meeting – June 26, 2019
7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Swearing in of Officer Luis Melendrez
– Proclamation in honor of LGBTQ+ Pride Month and the 50th Anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the June 12, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Accept the Fiscal Year 2018-19 Third Quarter Financial Report Through March 31, 2019 and Authorizing a Copy to be Posted on the Town’s Website.
3. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adopting the FY 2019-20 Appropriation Limit.
4. ENGINEER’S REPORT OF SANITARY SEWER SERVICE CHARGES FOR FY 2019-20
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Overruling Protests to and Adopting Engineer’s Report On Sewer Service Charges for Fiscal Year 2019-20, Directing the City Engineer to File a Copy of the Engineer’s Report With the San Mateo County Tax Collector, and Authorizing the County Tax Collector to Place the Charges on the Property Tax Roll.
5. COLMA ADMINISTRATIVE CODE AMENDMENT – FLAG POLICY
a. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adding Subchapter 1.18 to the Colma Administrative Code, Relating to the Display of Flags on Town Property
b. Consider: Motion to Adopt A Resolution Directing Town Staff to Fly the LGBT/Pride Commemorative Flag at [Specify Location] on [Specify Date/Duration].
6. PARKING ALONG JUNIPERO SERRA BOULEVARD
Consider: Motion to Direct Staff to Analyze and Study the Feasibility of Providing On-Street Parking Along Junipero Serra Boulevard (JSB) Northbound From 990 Serramonte to the First Driveway Entering the Serra Center.
7. LOADING ZONE ON HILLSIDE BOULEVARD
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adding Subsection 6.2.2 Loading Zone on the Westerly Side of Hillside Boulevard from Sandhill Road Extending South 150 Feet, to the Colma Parking Code as it Relates to the Stopping, Standing or Parking of Vehicles Within the Town of Colma.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014