Regular City Council Meeting – May 8, 2019
7:00 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
– Proclamation for Mental Health Awareness Month
– Mayor’s Water Challenge Raffle Winner
– Presentation of Colma Citizens’ Advisory Scholarships
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
1. Motion to Accept the Minutes from the April 24, 2019 Regular Meeting.
2. Motion to Approve Report of Checks Paid for April 2019.
3. Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Repealing Sections 4.02.020(c) and 4.02.040 and Adding Chapter 4.15 to the Town of Colma Municipal Code, Imposing Regulations on Sidewalk Vending in Compliance with Senate Bill 946 and Determining Such Action to be Categorically Exempt from Environmental Review Pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15378(a) and 15061(b)(3) (second reading).
4. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adopting a Program to Manage Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBS) in Building Materials During the Demolition of Certain Buildings, Pursuant to Section 15308 of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
5. Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving in Form an Encroachment Agreement and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Such Agreements.
6. MASTER FEE SCHEDULE
A. Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution of the City Council of the Town of Colma Deleting Reference to Fees and Charges Contained in the Colma Administrative Code to Consolidate Such Fees and Charges Within the Adopted Master Fee Schedule and Taking Other Actions Relating Thereto.
B. Consider: Motion to Introduce an Ordinance Deleting Reference to Fees and Charges Contained in the Colma Municipal Code to Consolidate Such Fees and Charges Within the Adopted Master Fee Schedule and Taking Other Actions Relating Thereto, and Waive a Further Reading of the Ordinance.
7. WATER CONSERVATION INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Establishing the Authorized Subsidy at $50,628 for the Water Conservation Incentive Program in Fiscal Year 2019-20.
8. FY 2019-2020 BUDGET
This item is for discussion only; no action will be taken at this meeting.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review at the Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm). Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call Caitlin Corley at 650-997-8300 or email a request to email@example.com.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.
Colma, CA 94014