6:30 pm Town Hall
1198 El Camino Real, Colma 94014
This City Council meeting will be conducted pursuant to the provisions of Assembly Bill 361 and Government Code Section 54953(e) (and without compliance with section 54953(b)(3) related to conducting public meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic. The City Council, staff and members of the public may participate in the meeting in person at Town Hall or virtually via Zoom Video Conference.
To attend the meeting in person:
Town Hall, Council Chamber, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma CA 94014
To participate in the meeting via Zoom Video Conference:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81289976261
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 812 8997 6261
To provide Public Comment in person:
Members of the public wishing to speak are requested to complete a yellow speaker card and submit it to the City Clerk. Comments should be kept to three minutes or less.
To provide Public Comment via Zoom Video Conference:
Live verbal public comments may be made by requesting to speak using the “raise hand” feature in Zoom or, if calling in by phone, by pressing *9 on the telephone keypad prior to the consent calendar being heard, or prior to the close of the public comment period for agenda items or non-agenda items. In response, the Town will unmute the speaker and allow them to speak up to three minutes.
To provide Public Comment in writing:
Members of the public may provide written comments by email to the City Clerk at email@example.com before the meeting. Emailed comments should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda. The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the three minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS – 6:30 PM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL – 7:00 PM
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- Police Department Badge Pinning Ceremony
- Police Department Year in Review
Comments on the Consent Calendar and Non-Agenda Items will be heard at this time. Comments on Agenda Items will be heard when the item is called.
- Motion to Accept the Minutes from the January 11, 2023 Regular Meeting.
- Motion to Adopt an Ordinance Adding Subchapter 2.10 to the Colma Municipal Code Relating to Fireworks Pursuant to CEQA Guidelines 15061(b)(3), 15307, and 15308 (second reading).
- Motion to Authorize the Mayor to Sign the Attached Letter Urging the State Legislators to Amend Assembly Bill (“AB”) 2449 Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15378.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Purchase and Sale Agreement for the Sale of the Town Owned Property at 1365 Mission Road in the Amount of $940,000.00, Including the Execution of Any and All Documents Necessary to Complete the Sale and Close Escrow Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(b)(3).
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution Approving the Amendment to the California Cities Gaming Authority Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement Admitting the City of Bell to the California Cities Gaming Authority Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15378.
- ADOPTION OF HOUSING ELEMENT 2023-2031 (“6TH CYCLE”)
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Adopting a General Plan Amendment to Repeal the 2015-2022 Housing Element and Adopt the 2023-2031 Housing Element in Compliance with State Housing Element Law Pursuant to a Previously Certified Environmental Impact Report and Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15061(b)(3).
- 2022-2023 CAPITAL PROGRAM UPDATE
Consider: Motion to Adopt a Resolution Amending the Fiscal Year 2022-23 Capital Improvement Budget to $14,279,680, Including Adding Four New Projects, Closing Out One Capital Project; Carrying Over $531,496 of Unspent Project Budget to FY 2022-23; Transferring $1,431,828 from General Fund (11) to Street Cip Fund (32); and, Releasing Unspent Funding of $82,275 to Capital Reserve, and $3,220 to Fleet Replacement Fund, Pursuant to CEQA Guideline 15378.
The City Council Meeting Agenda Packet and supporting documents are available for review on the Town’s website www.colma.ca.gov or at Colma Town Hall, 1198 El Camino Real, Colma, CA. Persons interested in obtaining an agenda via e-mail should call 650-997-8300 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, this publication will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability, who requires a modification or accommodation to view the agenda, should direct such a request to Pak Lin, ADA Coordinator, at 650-997-8300 or email@example.com. Please allow two business days for your request to be processed.