We hope you and your families are staying healthy and nourished. We’ve gathered links to help you find local food resources. Many restaurants are also still open for take-out or delivery. If you are able, support these small businesses during this time of need while still nourishing your bodies and keeping healthy. If you know of any other food resources please feel free to contact us so we can add it to the list.
Summer Food Program for Youth at the Colma Community Center
June 15- August 14, 2020
Colma Community Center – 1520 Hillside Blvd.
12:00-1:00 pm – Grab & Go Lunch and snack provided
Open to everyone. No registration required. Please wear a mask.
Check out our Instagram @colmarecreationservices for weekly menus
For any questions please email email@example.com
- Pick Up Breakfast and Lunch for children 18 year and under
- Jefferson Elementary School District Breakfast and Lunch Distribution – Updated 7/8/2020
- Jefferson Union High School District Breakfast and Lunch Distribution – Updated 7/8/2020
- South San Francisco Unified School District – Updated 7/8/2020
- Click here for a list of participating schools and additional information.
- Food Sources
- Farmer’s Markets are open
- Accept EBT & WIC programs
- NEW! Take a Drive and Visit a Farmer’s Market in Half Moon Bay or Pacifica – First 45 minutes reserved for seniors and people with immune deficiency
- NEW! Click here for more information on Market Match program
- Daly City Farmer’s Market