Who do I call if my neighbor is making too much noise (i.e. having a loud party or playing music too loud)?

The Town of Colma has a noise and an unruly gathering ordinance.  This ordinance is enforced by the Police Department.  You can call the Police Department non-emergency number: (650) 997-8321 to report a problem.  The Police Department will issue a warning first, and then if the problem continues, they will issue an administrative citation.  Please dial 911 if you feel that the situation is an emergency.

Close window