How do I dispute a parking ticket?

You may contest a parking ticket by requesting an initial review in writing or by telephone to:

Office of Parking Violations
PO Box 9003
Redwood City, CA 94063-9003

1 (800) 352-7567

You must provide your reasons for requesting the initial review and include any documentation relating to your appeal.  You will be notified by mail of the results of your review.  You will also be provided with information on how to request an administrative hearing if you are not satisfied with the results of the initial review.

Close window