How do I pay a parking ticket?

The Colma Police Department contracts with an outside vendor to process all parking tickets.  You may pay your parking parking ticket by mailing a check or money order payable to the Town of Colma to

Office of Parking Violations
PO Box 9003
Redwood City, CA 94063

Please remember to write your citation number on your check.  

Please DO NOT mail cash.

You may also pay your parking tickets at online at

Close window