I would like to film or host a special event in Colma. What are the requirements?

The Town of Colma requires a Special Event Permit for filming, parades, block parties and events on public or private property (cemeteries are exempt). Events within the terms of the rental agreement for the Colma Community Center or Recreation Center are exempt. The filing fee is $100, and a deposit is required if Town services are required or requested.

Close window