I am a tenant in Colma and am having trouble with my landlord not being responsive to maintenance issues. Who can I contact?

Since the Town of Colma is a small town, we do not have a housing department to assist in these matters.  The San Mateo County Department of Housing can assist you with landlord/tenant disputes. You may also visit our Community Resources page for additional information on housing.

Close window