Service League of San Mateo County
Service League of San Mateo County provides assistance to inmates, former inmates and their families who are rebuilding their lives. For more information
Sitike provides community-based counseling and education in a safe and healing environment that embraces the cultural and emotional needs of every client and to help people find hope, resiliency and life-affirming change. Their vision is a community where diversity, compassion, healing and growth are encouraged, valued and celebrated.
West Bay Alanos
West Bay Alanos club is:
- A source of information about the diseases of alcoholism and addiction.
- A meeting place for recovery groups to have meetings on a regular basis.
- A facility to provide social and recreational activities for the recovering addict/alcoholic and their families in a clean and sober environment.
- A contact point for individuals seeking assistance in the recovery process.
- A non-profit corporation owned solely by its members and funded entirely through dues, contributions and retail sales.