FAQ Topic: Recreation Programs and Services

How do I reserve recreation facilities?

Town of Colma Recreation facilities may be rented for events, parties and meetings by visiting the Colma Community Center or Sterling Park Recreation Center during normal business hours.  For more information please call the Colma Recreation Services Department at (650) 985-5678.

How do I register and pay for recreation programs?

Recreation participants may register for recreation programs and activities by visiting the Recreation Services Department Programs page.   If you are  Colma resident, please make sure you have a current Colma I.D. card and have a login and password prior to visiting the active communities page.  Please visit the Colma Community Center to receive your Colma I.D. … Continued

Close window