My neighbor is not maintaining their property and is storing items in the front yard. Who should I contact?

For property maintenance issues, please contact the Planning Department at (650) 757-8888. You will be required to provide us with your name and contact information, and complaints cannot be received anonymously.  Your name and contact information will be kept confidential and will only be used to contact you with an update on the problem.

If you do not with to call the Planning Department you may fill out a Zoning, Building, or Housing Code form in the Report an Issue page.

Close window