FAQ Topic: Health & Safety

I am going on vacation. Should I notify the Police Department?

Yes, the Police Department will generate a vacation watch for your residence upon your request.  Officers will do passing checks on your home while you are away.  Please call us at (650) 997-8321 to request your vacation watch or please fill out the Vacation Check Request form.

Does the Town of Colma offer ink fingerprinting services?

Yes, Ink fingerprints are done on Tuesdays from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and Thursdays from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm at the Colma Police Department 1199 El Camino Real, Colma, CA 94010.  Appointments are not necessary. You must provide print cards filled out in black ink and have a valid photo ID. The fee … Continued

Where can I get fingerprinted?

The Colma Police Department conducts Livescan fingerprinting by appointment only on the following dates and times: Tuesday at 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am or 11:30 am. Thursday at 1:00  pm, 1:30 pm, 2:00 pm or 2:30 pm. Saturday at 9:00 am, 9:30 am, 10:00 am or 10:30 am. To make an appointment for Livescan … Continued

How do I find a hospital?

There are two hospitals that are in close proximity to Colma: Kaiser Permanente in South San Francisco 1200 El Camino Real South San Francisco, CA  94080 Seton Medical Center in Daly City 1900 Sullivan Ave Daly City, CA  94015

Where can I take used/unused syringes?

When you are diagnosed with a condition that requires the use of syringes, it’s important to ask your doctor or pharmacist where it is legal to dispose of your used needles. After being used, many sharps end up in home and public trash cans or flushed down toilets. This kind of improper disposal puts people, … Continued

What should I do with my unused medications?

When prescriptions change, drugs expire or are no longer needed, these medicines are typically flushed or thrown away. Pharmaceuticals left in homes can be ingested by children and animals; medicine thrown in the trash can leach into the environment; flushed drugs can kill bacteria that break down waste in sewage plants, damage septic systems, contaminate … Continued

How do I get a copy of a police report?

A copy of your police report may be obtained in person at the Colma Police Department, 1199 El Camino Real, Colma, CA 94014 or via mail. There is a $10 fee for reports and a $5 fee for CAD calls (computer generated incidents).  Along with payment, a driver’s license must either be presented: At the … Continued

How do I file a police report?

The Colma Police Department does not offer online or telephone reporting. You will have to come to the Police station located at 1199 El Camino Real, Colma, CA 94014

Close window