FAQ Topic: Payments & Taxes

How do I reserve recreation facilities?

Town of Colma Recreation facilities may be rented for events, parties and meetings by visiting the Colma Community Center or Sterling Park Recreation Center during normal business hours.  For more information please call the Colma Recreation Services Department at (650) 985-5678.

How do I register and pay for recreation programs?

Recreation participants may register for recreation programs and activities by visiting the Recreation Services Department Programs page.   If you are  Colma resident, please make sure you have a current Colma I.D. card and have a login and password prior to visiting the active communities page.  Please visit the Colma Community Center to receive your Colma I.D. … Continued

How do I dispute a parking ticket?

You may contest a parking ticket by requesting an initial review in writing or by telephone to: Office of Parking Violations PO Box 9003 Redwood City, CA 94063-9003 1 (800) 352-7567 You must provide your reasons for requesting the initial review and include any documentation relating to your appeal.  You will be notified by mail … Continued

How do I pay my trash and recycling bill?

You can pay your Republic Services bill online.  You can also visit the Republic Services website to learn about their recycling and organic waste programs as well as disposal of household hazardous waste and needles.

How do I pay a parking ticket?

The Colma Police Department contracts with an outside vendor to process all parking tickets.  You may pay your parking parking ticket by mailing a check or money order payable to the Town of Colma to Office of Parking Violations PO Box 9003 Redwood City, CA 94063 Please remember to write your citation number on your … Continued

What is the sales tax in the Town?

For up to date information on sales tax rates in Colma and the entire State of California, please visit the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.

How do I pay my water bill?

You can pay your bill online through California Water Service.  You can also visit the Calwater website to learn about their conservation efforts and how you can help.

Close window