Temporary Parking Permits
Qualified residents will have to request a temporary parking permit from the Police Department for a guest parking a vehicle in either the Sterling Park Preferential Parking Zone or the Mission Road Preferential Parking Zone, for a period longer than the two-hour maximum.
Residents can request a permit* in two ways:
- Submit online form (link below)
- Apply in-person at the Colma Police Department
*Permit must be picked up at the Colma Police Department upon presenting proof of residence (driver's license or CA ID).
- Temporary parking permits are only valid for a maximum of 14 days, per request, and qualified residents may only receive temporary parking permits 15 times per year.
- Only one temporary parking permit may be in affect at one time.
- Temporary parking permits must hang from the review mirror inside the vehicle.
- Temporary parking permits not placed in the proper location will be voided and are subject to citation
Temporary parking permits cannot be used for vehicles registered to a Colma address.